Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a bad blogger :-(

My life has gone through quite a few changes the past two months and my time to blog has been really really limited. Don't worry - when I have time to blog - I'll have a lot to post...Nick's 10th birthday, Laura & Aaron's wedding, Layton, Terri's SURPRISE 50th birthday/retirement party, and Cam's flag football season. Hopefully, I'll be squeezing in a few more family sessions before the holidays. I've been trying to let everyone know that I won't be in Tallahassee to shoot on the weekends for the month of December - I'll be at St. George Island every weekend if anyone is interested in coming down for some beach family sessions. Just shoot me an email or give me a call if you're interested. photographybybranch@gmail.com

I'll start posting soon - before the end of the month :)

b

No comments: