Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Caleb

Last week I finally was able to meet cute little baby Caleb at 6 days old. He is adorable with brown eyes and hair just like his mommy & daddy. I can't say he loved me moving him around so much but he was a trooper and I hope to keep watching him grow through my lens for years to come. His mommy is the fabulous designer behind Cece Handbags - if you're in the market for a custom made handbag or bag you should totally get in touch with her! Although she may be a little occupied at the moment with this adorable bundle of joy...




I love this family shot.

look at these perfect little lips.

He really is just so sweet.

Thanks guys! Let's do it again soon!

2 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Great last shot!

Tina said...

Great shots but I like the one with his feet in the parents' hands very much. As always, you do great work!