Sunday, October 4, 2009

NEWS & The Bottini Family

Hello EVERYBODY! I have lots to post :) The Back-2-School SALE was a huge success! I got to meet new people and photograph some that I've known for a while but overall I've felt very blessed to have the opportunities I've had the past month and a half. Coming up I'll be releasing the details of the HOLIDAY POSTCARD EXTRAVAGANZA!!! I'll have post card deals available for the families I've already photographed and session/postcard deals for families who still need a their holiday pictures taken. Keep checking back for details :)

Now...Meet the Bottini family. Mom, Dad, and baby Kaleb were so fun to shoot. A sweet and special family that I know through some friends. Enjoy.


Pretty Mommy Shannon.

Kaleb's Grandpa is one of FSU's Basketball Coaches.


One more of the whole family :)

No comments: