Thursday, June 24, 2010

Haylee - 6 years old - Tallahassee Child Photographer

Haylee - awwww - I love her. I don't know where else to start but I loved her from the moment I saw her in the recovery room after her mom's c-section. She was born with a head full of hair - beautiful from day one. I see her all the time but she amazes me every time I see her. She is the kind of kid that makes people want to become parents...she did it to me. I fell in love with her before I had my family - before her - I thought all kids hated me - cried when I held them and that I just wasn't cut out for being a mom. Being that she is my best friend's child - I was granted quite a bit of exposure and she made me feel different. I don't know how else to explain it but she & her brothers are quite special to me and make me feel quite special as their "aunt b". Love you guys and loved this session - can't believe she's SIX! Enjoy!










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this and love you :)