Saturday, February 16, 2008

Busy Week

It has been such a busy week. I had a chance to take some pictures today to make up for this week.

Let's start with... The whole family has had this awful stomach bug this week. I came home from work one day to be with Nick.

Then it was Valentine's Day - Nelson and I bought each other a new tv for the living room - we are really enjoying it. We were both surprised how big it is - here is a picture next to Luke to demonstrate size.

Since Nick has been feeling better this weekend, he has been working on his pinewood derby car for Cub Scouts.

I also caught some cute pictures of my dogs this weekend...Xehn and Zoe.


And the funniest thing so far this weekend - Luke fell asleep with his mask on - too cute - I couldn't help but capture this moment.

No comments: