Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Kids

I didn't take any new pictures today - except of our new grill but I haven't moved those from the camera to the computer yet. I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of my kids. I feel so lucky to have them in my life. Some of them you may have seen in my Family Favorite's slide show but I like some of them so much I'm going to show you them again ;) Thanks for checking them out.

This is one of the best smiles I have ever seen on Cameron -


Nick is my little model - he loves the camera as much as it loves him.



Now, Lukie is so cute and a very typical silly 7 year old.



And last but not least, Lanie. I'm so proud of her - being a Leon Band alumnist - she is a freshman at Leon in Symphonic Band. She had Solo & Ensemble yesterday and earned a Superior on her flute solo. Yay Lanie - keep it up!


And a picture I didn't take but it was taken on the same type of camera by a great friend of our family - Jody Coogle. He has also taken up photography and has proven to be quite good - I hope I can catch up with him skill wise!

No comments: