Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday at the Beach

So this month we've been spending as much time as possible at the beach house we rented this year. Please excuse the excessive about of collages but imagine how many individual images I could possibly have for all the time we have spent here.

First, let me say it has been an unusually warm December and this year our pool is NOT heated yet the boys managed to go swimming a few times.


The boys received their response letters from Santa and were excited to read them out loud to everyone.


My mom's dog, Denver, has been a blast at the beach with my little dogs. He is a St. Bernard mix and absolutely adorable.


My family loves the sunsets we get down here at St. George Island.


And of course Christmas morning a little chaos but still so much fun. The kids had a great Christmas and we did too - my mom is sending us away to a bed & breakfast! I can't wait!


Oh and we can't forget my two favorite foods for Christmas dinner - fried turkey and my mom's mashed potatoes - yummy!


Overall it's been a great December and Christmas. Headed home tomorrow - I'll miss the sounds of the waves when we leave our door open at night but it is always so nice to go home.
b

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!

I love it!