Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sarah & Jerod are Engaged!

This was a fun engagement session! I met Sarah's mom in north Tallahassee and she took me out to Whigham, Georgia to Jerod's family's land. I don't get out to the country enough - it was so peaceful and beautiful! I loved that there wasn't power cords all over the place!

Sarah and Jerod are a sweet couple and I knew as soon as I met them that I couldn't wait to work with them. I'm really looking forward to their wedding next month!

Here are a few of my favorites and then make sure to check out the slideshow below!






These are a few of the buildings we had to work with...LOVE THEM!


and I loved this street sign as soon as we drove past it even before I found out that Sarah & Jerod got engaged just off this road! Too bad I would be a terrible farmer - I can't even keep a house plant alive.


No comments: