Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leah & Tyler's Wedding

Last month I had the best time at my first wedding of 2010. Leah and Tyler made their first appearance on my blog for their engagement session back in December. The wedding was beautiful and the sun came out at the perfect time right before the ceremony. The ceremony and reception were held at the Retreat at Bradley's Pond.

I had so many favorite's it was hard to narrow it down but here you are...enjoy!




I love this touching moment between mother and daughter. There were quite a few tears shed that day but they were all tears of joy. I could tell how much these families loved each other.

Meet Tyler.


JUST MARRIED!

This sweet moment was just after the ceremony before the portraits...










The reception was catered by Bacon & Bakin'. It was delicious and they were a complete pleasure to work with.



Leah's grandma was awesome - I think she danced more than most that night!

You know it's a fun wedding when the bride breaks out with the robot! Big props to The Wedding DJ!




And for a little more fun from this wedding, check out the slideshow:

No comments: