Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mama Sue's Crew

My friend Mandy, who you've seen before if you follow my blog for her engagement & wedding pictures, asked me to take some family portraits for her mom for Mother's Day. Her mom's name is Sue and since Mandy, her mom, her sister & brother don't have the same last name anymore, I decided to go with Mama Sue's Crew to make sure everyone was included ;) I love working with this family - always fun, loving and so supportive of each other and my photography. We met out at Maclay Gardens and got some nice family portraits which I understand will be decorating more than one of their stairwells ;) Here are a few of my favorites...

This is Mandy's sister and her beautiful family.



Mandy & Carlos a little more than a year after their wedding :)

And I just love this one because it goes to show how fun they are.

No comments: