Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Randy & Patricia's Wedding

This past weekend I went down to Mexico Beach for my cousin Randy's wedding to the beautiful Patricia. I served as one of the photographers and wanted to share some of my favorites...it was a beautiful day for a beach wedding...

I love this one of Patricia seeing Randy for the first time coming down the aisle.


They had Randy's nephew hold the glass they poured their sand into...I thought he did a great job and was so cute!


This may be one of my favorite wedding images ever...


I love this one too...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Branch! Its Patricia. These pictures of the wedding are amazing! I would love to see what else you have. Your camera takes great pictures. Thank you again and again for participating in our wedding. Randy and I are excited to be married and have a ton of pictures to remember it by :)

Patricia