Sunday, May 10, 2009

Martin

This is a personal post and many of the wonderful pictures were taken by my favorite second shooter, my husband, Nelson. My brother, Martin was Commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marine Corps a little over a week ago. He also graduated from Florida State with a degree in Criminology-like me ;) I don't want to write too much just that I'm so proud of him and when he leaves for The Basic School in Quantico at the end of this month, I will miss him terribly.

The ceremony was held at the Capitol.



Martin chose to have my Mom, sister and I participate by pinning him.


Here is one of my sister, Brook, my Mom, Martin and me.


That night, Martin graduated.

Then on Sunday, we went to FAMU's graduation ceremony because in college, Martin was in ROTC which is based at FAMU. Martin was repeated the Commissioning oath at the graduation. The keynote speaker was President Bill Clinton - which was awesome! He was inspirational.




Then we squeezed in some family pictures and a few portraits of 2nd Lieutenant Kuhnle.

And here is one for Mother's day, Martin & our Mom.





This week I met up with Martin, Kelli, & Melissa for a few graduation pictures...

Sisters :)



Melissa was really excited!









It was a marathon week but like I said, I couldn't be more proud.

No comments: